So Many Thoughts

I always seem to have an opinion about something. Some things get me worked up, and I will tell anyone that will listen my passionate point of view. I rarely lose my temper, I just feel passion. I guess I have to feel that passion about a topic to want to express myself. I write to vent when I need to. Hopefully it won't be all negative stuff, just a place to collect my thoughts at the time. So this is not so much about my life but my personal thoughts about the world around me.

Saturday, 12 May 2007

In the beginning

I finally decided I wanted to organise my thoughts a bit and put them all in one spot rather than in the millions of little notes that litter my desk, walls and mind.. I don't know where to even begin though, so as usual it will probably include a lot of disjointed ideas of mine that I may or may not even agree with the next day. At least I'm learning though I guess and working through some of the information that I get.

No comments: