So Many Thoughts

I always seem to have an opinion about something. Some things get me worked up, and I will tell anyone that will listen my passionate point of view. I rarely lose my temper, I just feel passion. I guess I have to feel that passion about a topic to want to express myself. I write to vent when I need to. Hopefully it won't be all negative stuff, just a place to collect my thoughts at the time. So this is not so much about my life but my personal thoughts about the world around me.

Thursday, 17 May 2007

Fourteen Hour Days

I just put in a fourteen hour day on my essay. I am so tired. I think I am nearly there, I just have to tweak it a bit tomorrow to get it below the accepted word limit. I wish I was one of these people that turns out brilliant papers in a couple of days, mine take weeks and weeks! I just hope it makes sense tomorrow lol. I am off to shower and get into bed.

No comments: